Agencies across Washington – at the state, county, and city levels – are embracing the Four Dimensions of Lean Culture® (based on the Shingo Model) as an effective framework for expanding their Lean efforts, and are using The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® (based on the best selling book The Leadership Challenge) to develop the next generation of government leaders.
Building and sustaining a Lean Culture does not come simply from teaching people how to use lean tools like Value Stream Maps and Kaizen Events. While those are of course critical activities, none of them will deliver meaningful gains to customer satisfaction, employee engagement or financial stewardship unless people in leadership positions - from front line supervisors all the way up to agency directors - understand the Four Dimensions of Lean Culture and frequently exhibit effective leadership behaviors.
Lean Culture and the Role of Leadership - The Full Experience develops skills and knowledge required for any leader at any level who wants to contribute to reinventing government and providing greater value to all Washintgonians.
Join us in Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver or Pullman in mid-March to learn how to apply these concepts to yourself, your team, and your organization.
Through participation in this program you will:
- Be introduced to the Four Dimensions of Lean Culture – Cultural Enablers, Enterprise Alignment, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Results – and recognize that it takes relentless pursuit of all four of these dimensions to truly achieve Lean Culture
- Understand why Leadership Values and Behaviors are the cultural enablers that form the foundation for any sustained Lean effort
- Learn The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, a research-based leadership development approach used by more than 3 million people around the world to improve their individual and collective abilities
- Complete a 360° assessment of your current leadership behavior using one of the world’s most widely used leadership assessment tools: the Leadership Practices Inventory® (“LPI®”)
- Develop a personal action plan based on the results of your 360° assessment to become the best leader you can, and to help your organization achieve a Lean Culture
What Past Participants Are Saying
- "I have been reluctant to start down the Lean journey due to negative comments from others,
- but now I am excited to LEAD the journey to implement positive change!"
- "The content was exceptional – concrete & applicable."
- "I loved the 360 assessment. I have immediate ideas for improving."
- "I gained insight as to how others perceive me and my actions. This information, along with the resources provided, will help me grow as a leader."
- "I will now be able to better articulate my leadership philosophy and vision."
Evaluation Scores from Participants
At the conclusion of our last Workshop, participants were asked to evaluate the session using a
5-point scale (1 = strongly disagree, 5 = strongly agree). 99% of responses were a 4 or 5.
- These concepts are relevant to me in my role as a leader - 4.7
- The employees of my organization would benefit from learning these concepts - 4.5
Only $995 for government employees in the State of Washington (a $2,870 retail value; save over 65%). The Full Experience includes:
- Leadership Practices Inventory (“LPI") 360° Assessment and personal feedback report (retail price: $190 for survey license and administration)
- Workshop (1 full day), including all supplies and materials (retail price: $995)
- 12 Months of Activities and Support that dive into self-discovery where you'll hone your new leadership skills through on-the-job application, individual and small group activities, and an online discussion forum (retail price: $1,495) – Click here for the program schedule
- Follow-Up LPI Assessment to measure the personal growth that has occurred throughout the program. (retail price: $190)
Lean Culture & The Role of Leadership – The Full Experience is brought to you by Integris Performance Advisors, a proud member of Washington’s Lean Expert Partner Program.
Past Participants include Directors, Managers and Supervisors from…
- Aging and Disabilities Services
- Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
- Board of Tax Appeals
- City of SeaTac
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Ecology
- Department of Enterprise Services
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Department of Health
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Department of Licensing
- Department of Retirement Services
- Department of Transportation
- Employment Security Department
- King County
- Office of Financial Management
- Office of the Governor
- Traffic Safety Commission
Need An Invoice?
If you prefer to pay by check, please register by sending an email to Events@integrispa.com and include the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Work Phone
- Agency/Organization Name
- Organization Address
- Billing Contact Information (name, email
and phone number for who should
receive an invoice)
Don’t Delay – Space is Limited!
All sessions of Lean Culture & The Role of Leadership in 2013 reached maximum capacity. Reserve your spot today and join the other Leaders at the forefront of Washington's Lean Transformation.