More Than a Training Event, a Life Changing Experience
Leadership is a lifelong journey, and a life-changing one as well. The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique program that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations for individuals within organizations of all sizes and industries. During the workshop, participants will develop new skills and capabilities based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, thus increasing their ability to provide credible and effective leadership to their organization.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Includes:
- Interactive 2-day Workshop, led by Certified Master Facilitator Dick Heller
- The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Participant Guidebook and other valuable resources
- Online Leadership Practices Inventory® (assessment inventory) including all processing, scoring and confidential feedback for one Self and up to ten ”Observer” respondents (direct reports, manager, coworkers, etc.)
- Individualized coaching during the program
- Networking opportunities with other leaders
- Breakfast and lunch included
About the Facilitator, Dick Heller
Dick Heller consults and trains with organizations in the U.S. and abroad to design programs that enhance leadership, branding, team building, and customer service in climates of change. He consults with senior management groups to create leadership and organizational development interventions aimed at achieving and surpassing corporate and business objectives, and he trains all levels of organizational personnel on these issues. Dick has a view of the world of work that encompasses passion, energy, and perception. As an avid scuba diver, art historian, crossword constructor and photographer, Dick is always searching for new ways of looking at our lives and the way we work.