The Truth About Leadership
There is a fundamental truth about leadership that lies at the very heart of every journey from the the front line to the C-Suite. That truth is: leadership is everyone’s business. It’s about liberating the leader within you and enabling others around you to achieve the extraordinary. That singular truth, woven throughout the The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, will serve as the basis of your leadership journey. Will you accept the challenge to lead?
An Evidence-Based Leadership Model
The Leadership Challenge® is an evidence-based leadership development model that is backed by over 28 years of rigorous research by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Since 1982, Kouzes and Posner have continued to conduct hundreds of interviews and case studies to understand the times when people perform at their personal bests. Intensive research and analysis have revealed that five fundamental practices are always present during extraordinary leadership achievements.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop includes:
- Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI) 360-degree online assessment
- Interactive 2-day Workshop
- Copy of The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition, by Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner
- Workshop materials and other valuable resources
- Networking opportunities with other leaders
- Breakfast and lunch
Upon completing the workshop, you will be better able to:
- Clarify and communicate your fundamental values and beliefs
- Inspire others to share a common vision for the future
- Experiment with innovative ideas to change and improve
- Build trust and encourage teamwork
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel
- Creativity recognize the accomplishments of others
Organizations who use The Leadership Challenge include:
- The State of Washington
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Conoco Phillips
- SC Johnson
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Beatrice Community Hospital
About the Facilitators
Dick works with organizations in the U.S. and abroad to design programs that enhance leadership, branding, team building, and customer service in climates of change. He consults with senior management groups to create leadership and organizational development interventions aimed at achieving and surpassing corporate and business objectives, and he trains all levels of organizational personnel on these issues. Dick has a view of the world of work that encompasses passion, energy, and perception. As an avid scuba diver, art historian, crossword constructor and photographer, Dick is always searching for new ways of looking at our lives and the way we work.
Evans is Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Integris. With over 20 years of experience with Operational Excellence methodologies, Evans is a dynamic business consultant and has led improvements in many different industries. A certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, he brings his experience in Strategic Planning, Customer Engagement, Leadership Development and Lean to help clients reach their goals.
Evans’ client list includes King County, Veterans Health Administration, Federal Bureau of Prisons, the City of SeaTac, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Trustmark Insurance and Bahamas Telecommunications Company (BTC). His diverse experience, engaging presentation style and understanding of the challenges of organization change implementation have make Evans highly sought after as both consultant and trainer.
Learn more about the success of organizations who use The Leadership Challenge:
- Trustmark - Setting the Stage for a Renaissance
- Fifth Third Bank - How Do You Develop Leaders & Improve Your Bottom Line?
- Intel - Launching an Innovative Way to Develop Leaders
- Read more success stories here
Full refunds are available if you have not begun any pre-work assessments, otherwise, partial refunds are availalable if requested 10 days prior to the workshop. TLC@integrispa.com.