Common sense tells us that effective leadership skills are critical for driving organizational success. But new research provides empirical evidence that directly links leadership behavior to employee engagement and several other key performance indicators.
Join us in Boston at the Hyatt Regency on Thursday, November 21, 2013 for a FREE event featuring Jim Kouzes (co-author of The Leadership Challenge) & Brett Cooper (Managing Partner, Integris) if you're looking to:
- Increase Employee Engagement
- Build Your Next Generation of Leaders
- Enhance Your Talent Development Efforts
An Overview of The Leadership Challenge
Join Jim Kouzes, co-author of the bestselling book The Leadership Challenge®, and Integris Performance Advisors to learn how these Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® can breath new life into your organization’s talent development efforts.
During this FREE EVENT you will:
- Gain new insights about how effective leadership behavior influences superior organizational results.
- Learn how to influence your workforce to more frequently exhibit The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®.
- Experience the power of the Leadership Practices Inventory®, one of the world’s most trusted instruments for assessing and improving leadership behavior (used by more than 3 million people globally).
- A limited edition copy of Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner’s first original e-book—Great Leadership Creates Great Workplaces.
- One FREE LPI360 assessment, good for one leader and an unlimited number of observers.
- Complimentary continental breakfast! Breakfast will begin at
Jim Kouzes is a bestselling author, an award-winning speaker and, according to the Wall Street Journal, one of the twelve best executive educators in the United States. Currently, Jim is Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, at Santa Clara University, and also lectures on leadership around the world to corporations, governments, and nonprofits.
As co-founder and Managing Partner at Integris Performance Advisors, Brett Cooper uses his experience and knowledge to evoke excellence in others. Working in a wide variety of industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services and Government, he advises executive teams on how to plan, implement and sustain performance-accelerating change initiatives, achieving outcome-based objectives such as increasing revenue, enhancing customer experience and improving workforce engagement.
Register for Free