Are Your Leaders Ready to Lead?
Are you confident they can mobilize others to take action in good times and bad? Can they help you innovate, reinvent, adapt and thrive – not just survive? Are they role models? Do they inspire a shared vision? Do they challenge the status quo, enable others to act, and care about victories and values?
Great leaders do. Great leaders can. Great leaders absolutely must.
If your organization is looking to create the strongest, most effective leaders, then this event is for you. Based on extensive research and hundreds of scientific studies that have consistently confirmed the reliability and validity of the Kouzes-Posner leadership framework, The Leadership Challenge will help you discover how every day leaders at all levels can achieve extraordinary things.
Join us to learn why over 2 million people have used The Leadership Challenge to guide their leadership journeys.
- Hear from Jim Kouzes, author of The Leadership Challenge, about what great leaders do
when they're at their personal bests.
- Learn how The Leadership Challenge can help you and your fellow leaders gain a
- Gain hands-on experience with the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), an assessment tool that measures the frequency with which leaders demonstrate the most effective
- Evaluate how The Leadership Challenge can fit within your organization.
- Receive The Truth About Leadership, Kouzes and Posner's companion text that explores the fundamental truths of leadership that hold constant regardless of context or circumstance.